HP EliteBook 840 G4 15.6" Intel Core i7 Notebook
- HP EliteBook 840 G4 - Intel Core i7-7600U
- 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2133
- 500GB 7200rpm Sata-3
- 15.6" FHD AG LED SVA f/CAM slim (1920x1080)
- Integrated HD 720p DM Webcam
- No Fingerprint Reader
- Dual Point SR
- No Near Field Communication (No NFC)
- Win 10 Pro
-C5 1.8m Power Cord
-65 Watt Smart nPFC RA fFstCrg AC Adapter
-3 Cell 51 WHr Long Life
-Huawei ME906S LTE HSPA+
-DIB HP Basic Carrying Case
-DIB HP Comfort Grip Wireless Mouse
- Elevate your business with an ultrathin, professional laptop that empowers users to perform at their very best.
- Enterprise-class features, comprehensive security, and a refined collaboration experience handle even the most demanding tasks with streamlined efficiency.
- Windows 10 Pro
Security inside and out
- Get end-to-end protection from HP's most secure and manageable PCs.
- The optional HP Sure View integrated privacy screen keeps visual hackers in the dark with the touch of a button while HP Sure Start Gen protects against BIOS attacks.
High performance, high portability
- Speed up demanding business applications and data.
- Combine high-performance and long battery life with 7th Gen Intel Core processors, and PCIe Gen solid state drives.
- Amplify performance with up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory and dual storage options.
Thin design, no adapters needed
- Give portability a whole new meaning with an ultrathin design that doesn't cut corners.
- Starting at an incredible 18.9mm, the HP EliteBook 840 includes several full-size ports like VGA, DisplayPort, RJ-45, and enterprise docking.
See and hear them clearly
- Give your online collaboration the sharpness and clarity of a face-to-face meeting with HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation software, Audio by Bang and Olufsen, and an optional 720p webcam.
Let nothing stand in your way
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro1 and the powerful, sleek, thin, and light HP EliteBook 840.
- HP Sure Start Gen monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
- Keep visual hackers in the dark
Get PC images right the first time
- Improve the quality and security of custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant which assists ITDMs with image creation, identifies problems, and provides recommendations and remediation.
Speed up the basics of IT management
- Deploy the HP Manageability Integration Kit to help speed up image creation and the management of hardware, BIOS, and security when managing devices through Microsoft SCCM.
- Get up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes of charging with an HP fast charging battery.
Give your speakers a boost
- HP Audio Boost balances loudness and clarity, and enhances bass for improved speech quality.
Storage options galore
- Optimize your storage with latest high-performing storage options from HP5.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor Chipset
- Chipset is integrated with processor
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 33.8 x 23.7 x 1.89 cm
(Height varies depending upon where on the notebook the measurement is made.)
- Weight Starting at 1.48 kg (Weight varies by configuration and components)
- Memory 16 GB DDR4-2133 RAM (1 x 16 GB)
(Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s) Memory slots 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive 500 GB HP 7200rpm SATA-3
Display and graphics
- Display (15.6") FHD LED with camera
- Graphics Integrated: Intel HD Graphics
- Ports 2 USB 3.1 Gen
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 1 AC power(Cables are not included.)
- Expansion slots1 SD
- 1 external SIM (Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.)
- AudioAudio by Bang & Olufsen
- Dual speakers
- Integrated dual array microphone
- HP Noise Cancellation Software
- HP Audio Boost
- Camera720p HD webcam KeyboardHP Premium Spill-resistant Backlit Keyboard with Touchpad and DuraKeys with drain Pointing deviceTouchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two pick buttons
- Network interfaceIntel Ethernet Connection I219-V WirelessIntel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2)
- Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency ENERGY STAR certified Power supply 45 W Smart AC adapter
- Battery type HP Long Life 3-cell, 51 W Li-ion
- Battery life Up to 15 hours and 15 minutes
- Security management
- Security management HP Device Access Manager
- HP BIOSphere
- HP Sure Start Gen
- Secure Erase
- Absolute Persistence Module
- HP Client Security Gen3
- Fingerprint reader (select models)
- Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately)
- TPM 2.0
- Integrated smart card reader (active)
- SoftwareHP 3D Driveguard
- HP ePrint Driver+JetAdvantage
- HP Hotkey Support
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP Support Assistant
- HP Noise Cancellation
- Buy Office
- Bing Search
- HP Workwise
- HP Velocity
- HP Image Assistant 14 Management features
- HP Driver Packs
- HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM)
- HP System Software Manager (SSM)
- HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU)
- HP Client Catalog
- HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- LANDESK Management