Wireless-N300 Repeater / Access Point / Media Bridge
- External antenna enhances Wi-Fi signal coverage and boosts your Wi-Fi everywhere
- Quick setup with just a press of the WPS button
- Smart LED signal indicator helps you find the best location for optimum Wi-Fi performance
- Roaming Assist helps you to get a stable connection everywhere in the home or office
3-in-1 repeater, access point and media bridge modes:
RP-N12 has two more convenient modes to make it even more flexible. As well as a repeater, it can also work as a wireless access point (AP) or as a media bridge. In AP mode, it can be connected to any wired LAN — for example, a hotel’s internet connection — to create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot, allowing the internet connection to be accessed from laptops, phones or other Wi-Fi devices. In media bridge mode, it can be connected to any Ethernet-compatible device — such as a smart TV, multimedia player, game console or PC — to give it Wi-Fi capability. A great way to reduce cable mess!
Fill Your Home with Wi-Fi:
The RP-N12 wireless repeater has powerful external MIMO antennas that help to eliminate signal dead zones and improve the coverage of any existing wireless router. It works as a repeater, which means it can extend wireless networking to every corner of the home — even to those difficult, hard-to-reach spots. This ensures reliable high-speed internet coverage everywhere for devices such as notebooks, tablets, smartphones, game consoles and smart TVs.
One-press setup and worry-free connectivity:
RP-N12 wireless repeater installation doesn’t require a CD or even a mouse and keyboard. Simply press the WPS button and setup is complete. Optimized performance is assured for a seamless and smooth internet experience. For advanced settings, you can connect RP-N12 to a PC via an Ethernet cable and access the web-based configuration menu directly, with no disc or app needed. You can even set it up wirelessly from a tablet or smartphone.
Find the best location for RP-N12 with the signal indicator:
For best results, RP-N12 needs to be within range of a stable router signal, and should be placed between the router and the location where you need better wireless coverage. RP-N12 works best when it is receiving a strong wireless signal from the router — you can check this by using the signal strength indicator on the front panel.
- Network Standard - IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Product Segment - N300 complete networking : 300 Mbps
- Coverage - Medium homes
- Data Rate - 802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
- Antenna - Fixed 2 dBi antenna x 2
- Transmit/Receive - 2.4 GHz 2 x 2
- Operating Frequency - 2.4 GHz
- Encryption - 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- Ports - RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN x 1
- Button - WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Switch
- LED Indicator - Power x 1 | LAN x 1 | Wi-Fi x 1
- Dimensions - 81 x 55 x 34 ~ mm (LxWxH)
- Operation mode - Range extender mode | Access point mode | Media bridge mode
What's in the box
1 x RP-N12